Sunday, March 21, 2010

Maiking Progress-Sneak Peek


I am still not done but I am making progress and here are a couple of sneak peeks of my re-organization. One of my concerns was that my sewing machine was not functioning in its last position, there was not easy access to an electrical outlet and so many things had to be moved etc, in order to sew, now it has its own designated area. There was nothing in my budget for new items so I have had to re-purpose a lot of items, but that is a good thing, these bookcases were in my dhs office, he did not use, so you snooze you lose. It actually has performed a function I had not previously thought of, it has closed up to a point the huge leak in the fireplace.


This is the area behind my work table in the dining room, I have many passions and realized that they all have to do with color one way or another. I love crystal, especially when it is filled with color and texture. I have packed up over 600 pounds of books for storage at this point, I will need a lot more courage to get rid of my books. But that is another day. Hope everyone is well and productive. Hugs

7 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Well done. It looks beautiful.

Carole Beath said...

Your newly reorganized area is looking great. We can function so much better when our areas are ready for us to sit and work.... I love what you've done.
Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

When you're done can you come over to my house? LOL I can't imagine EVER being that organized! xxD

Sandy from Ukiah said...

AND when you are done at Donna's, you can come over to my house. lol.. It is really looking good Sandi.

1CardCreator said...

Your room looks great Sandi, I love how organized you are! Take care, ~Diane

"Um Buggin" said...

Hi Sandi,
You are doing a great job in reorganizing your room. I know what you mean when everything has its own little place. I will be so glad when I can conquer this task, you wanna come and help? LOL, It will probably take me a month or so.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Kelly said...

WOW...you are really doing a fabulous job, everything looks so neat and clean and uncluttered (unlike my craftroom) Can't wait til you are back posting...we miss you!