Friday, June 4, 2010

Pansies and BBTB2 Blog Hop Winner


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Friday. One of the first things I do in the mornings is go out and check on my fauna and flora, yesterday morning I realized a pansey had taken root and bloomed in a pot I had emptied of last years past blooms, I was so excited I grabbed my camera, the photo did not turn out that great even though I did post it, cause I love the pansies. I decided to do a line drawing. This is my subject of inspiration today. I found some 4" X 6" envelopes I liked at Wal-Mart last week and so this is a 4" X 6" card. The background papers are by Jolee and BasicGrey. The photo corners by EKSuccess. The oval is by Ellison. The butterflies are Martha Stewart.
Are you ready for my blog hop winner. Random.Org choose - Drummmm rollllll, Please. Number 14 - Sandy Bayles, you were chosen, please send me your address so I can mail out the 4X4 Post it Note Holder. Have a great weekend one and all. Hugs

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sandi that is a beautiful photo.. and the line drawing is amazing. About all I can say is "WOW".. they are both gorgeous... the color in the photo of the pansy is so beautiful.

DonnaMundinger said...

Well I can see why you were inspired by that gorgeous pansey! I love how you used patterned paper behind your lovely drawing and of course the sweet butterflies. Congrats to Sandy. Your little holder is fabulous! xxD

1CardCreator said...

I love that photo of the Pansey! Your line drawing looks awesome too! You are just full of talents aren't you! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Carole Beath said...

The photograph of the pansy is fantastic enough and here comes a wonderful drawing from Sandi that is just awesome. I love the highlights and colors, the sweet butterflies are doing their dance around the pretty purples.
Hugs
Carole

Kelly said...

Amazing Sandi! I love pansies and these look so REAL!

Luv 2 Create said...

Gorgeous card. Very nicely put together. Luv the pansey.
Marcie

S.Bayles said...

Thanks so much for the blog candy. Looking forward to getting it. Also great job on the card. I love red and white.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my word, you continually amaze me with your talent. I love your line drawings more than anything an this is just breathtaking! I love, love, love it!!!
hugs!
Sharon