Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Christmas Village

I saw an advertisement from "Avery" last week in the new Martha Stewart Living and it captured my attention,  so I decided to see what I could do with the Cricut markers and Cricut carts "Winter Wonderland" and "Joys of the Season".  I placed the church and 2 houses on my mat and the tree without welding, then cut with my "red" Cricut marker.  The stamped "Season's Greetings" is a StampinUp stamp.  Misc. ribbon and a little snow on the bottom.  The primitive feeling appeals to me.

Here is the card from the "Avery" ad.  Have a happy Sunday, Hugs

3 comments:

Carole Beath said...

You are indeed a grand adventuress.... mapping out new techniques for all of us. I love your red marker card, and I love the joy card too.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I like it too, Sandi! Especially with your added doodling. Amazing where we get inspiration and where it takes us. xxD

1CardCreator said...

Both cards are beautiful Sandi, I like your red marker card better than the Avery one. ~Diane