Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quacks n Feathers

This is my first Valentine this year and it was a fun one to work with. My background was created using tissue adhered to pink cardstock with HeatnBond, I then gilded the edges with Pearl Ex and had to set it, which I did with a glossy glaze by Krylon. The water was created using a QK boarder die, the ducks are from Cricut cartridge "A Child's Year". The heart is a Spellbinder's Nesties, sentiment was computer generated, misc ribbon. All coloring was done with Copic Markers and the Copic Airbrush System. Happy Wednesday. Hugs, Sandi

11 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Well now, this is a cute card... Love those duckies...
and the process too.
Carole

Angelwood said...

This valentine is so sweet. My daughter loves rubber ducks (I will have to make sure she sees this when she comes home from school). Wonderful techniques you've used on this card. LOL! Love that sentiment! hugs, Angela

"Um Buggin" said...

Sandi, how quacking cute is this my friend? You always come up with the most adorable and cutest creations. I can see a lot of love and work went into this masterpiece. I love it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

eiyiyi said...

Very, very sweet. Love the card! hugs, eileen

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Wow Sandi! Another cool technique. Love those little ducks. I can just see them shaking their little tail feathers. Too cute! xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable Sandi...

~JulieH~ said...

Happy New Year Sandi! What a super cute valentine's card! I love thse little ducklings and all the techniques yu've used are amazing as always! Gorgeous creation
Hugs
Juliexx

Kelly said...

What a cutie! Love those ducks!

1CardCreator said...

sweet Valentine card, I love the look of the tissue on the cardstock. ~Diane

Sharon Caudle said...

I'm just quackers over this card! And soooo many awesome techniques! I love it!! hugs!

Sandy said...

Just tooo adorable Sandi...the cutest!