Friday, September 24, 2010

Bring It On

Good Morning, other than the fact that it will be in the 90s it is so much fun to have fall in the air, the colors are becoming fall and hopefully the 90s won't last long.  I fell in love with this paper by "Three Yellow Bicycles",  it is whimsy and elegance and very Halloween.  The journal block was created using an EKSuccess boarder punch, the photo corners are EKS as well.  The bat is a Martha Stewart Punch

  This shows the dimension. Soooo how much easier can it get? Happy Friday - have a safe weekend. Hugs

6 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I really like what you have done!! It looks great, TFS! :)

1CardCreator said...

This is really cute! ~Diane

Carole Beath said...

Wow oh wow, I love this..... I love the colors, I love the layers, I love that cute widdle bat. I love the corners.
I love your work.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Sandi! the layering and papers are just yummy! xxD

Kelly said...

Awesome card Sandi! I love how you used the photo corners and the paper is fabulous!

Kelly said...

Awesome Sandi! Love how you used the photo corners! Love the paper too!