Friday, September 3, 2010

A Pencil Box


I love teachers and I have a few I do special projects for. This year one of them is doing an incentive for all of her students, it is based on a point system and not only includes grades but community service, hobbies and fitness also factor in, each month she will honor a student as her monthly super star. She asked me to come up with some ideas and this is one of them. Kelly posted some Halloween pencil boxes on her blog and I fell in love with them. The template is by Regina Easter, I also used the Cuttlebug embossing folder and Martha Stewart star boarder punch. Copic markers and Airbrush for the colors.
Oh yippee!! that leads to me to another share, I won "ICopic" number 2 challenge, 7 Ciaos markers and a swatch book, wow, wow, wow. They are my fav, fav, supplier of Copics and check out their great card stock for Copics, "Express It Blending Card". Give them a look and also check out their blog for great challenges and prizes (click here)
That about does it for today, have a great Friday and safe Labor Day Weekend. Hugs

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a great idea. I love how you put the name down the side. Congrats on being the winner.. :-)

Regina Easter said...

totally totally fun girl....can i put in the customer gallery...PLEASE PLEASE...HUGS

Celeste B. said...

Such a wonderful idea. Congrats on winning a challenge!!! TFS! :)

Debbie said...

Great job!!!

1CardCreator said...

You are a super star fort making this! Just gorgeous! ~Diane

"Um Buggin" said...

Sandi, how cute is this pencil box. What a great idea for the school, you should enter this in my challenge, it is a back to school theme. Awesome job my friend!

Hugz, xx

L~

Carole Beath said...

What a cute pencil box. I love the paper colors, the embossing, the names.... Love it.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable box! What a fabulous incentive. Love the embossing and punch. And a big congrats on the the Copic win! xxD

Kelly said...

Thanks for the kudos Sandi! What a wonderful incentive for the students. Great job...love the embossing!