Thursday, April 4, 2013

Forest Through the Trees

It is most annoying when real life interupts my studio time, someone here thinks they are going to starve to death if I don't get to the grocery store, it is raining, whaaaaa, and I don't want to go.

This is my last leaf for a while, I have to move on, so much to do,  this is one of my favorites backgrounds, to me it looks like a book plate of sherwood forest.  I thought I would make a positive out of "Can't see the forest through the trees".  So, I am off to the grocery store, hugs to you!

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your forest, Sandi! Has a bit of a spooky feel. Crappy here today, too. I only force myself to go to the grocery when I'm out of wine. Then neither snow nor rain, nor gloom of night can keep me from my appointed rounds. LOL Have a good weekend. xxD