Monday, January 6, 2014

Friends

In my sorting and putting things away, I found a box filled with solid bazzills, they are scraps, no full sheets, so I decided that for my personal cards I would not cut any more solid colors until I have used each piece in the box that I could.  So here is one of my scrap cards.  I also have been using some of my stashed away rub-ons, some have never been used and some partially, I have been using them on my cards and my journal pages.  One of my Christmas pressies was a new Brother P Touch and I have been sorting and labeling like crazy, lol, must be the New Year.
This card was done with Bazzill background, then using my EKSuccess punch, punched out assorted sizes of circles, I used a gelli pull background, the swirls and "friends" are rub-ons, I mounted it to the background and then arranged the little circles and added 2 of my butterflies.  So my year of letting go of the unnecessary and unessentials has begun and it feels right.  Hope all of you especially those in the cold cold areas find ways to stay safe and warm as we move into 2014, hugs

2 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Sandi! Happy New Year! ~Diane

Carole Beath said...

Beautiful butterflies.... Sending hugs.
Carole