Thursday, January 30, 2014

Trash Retrieval

Have you ever found yourself pulling something from the trash you threw away?  These threads have been sitting on my table for months, I move them from one little pile to another.  Yesterday I got tired of looking at them and moving them out of my way, so I tossed them in my trash can.  This morning as I was playing with this idea for a bookmark, I was on my way to my ribbon stash when I remembered the cast off strings and turned around and dug them out.  There is a certain amount of satisfaction in using something I thought not worthy to keep.  Chipboard and my Cinch for the holes, a piece of scrap background and one of my little birds morphed into a bookmark.  The end of the strings are tied together on two washers.  I love bookmarks almost as much as I love my books.  Happy Thursday, hugs

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Beautiful bookmark Sandi.
Hugs
Jayne x