Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Authentic

t
I love words, they are definitely on my top list of inspiration.  I can lallygag for a couple of days over a word, it draws images and colors for me.  They cause me to reflect and reach deep within.  I believe "Authenticity" is a blue print to my soul, it is reflected in my eyes and evident in the words I speak.  It is so easy in our world today to follow the in, striving for the latest in cars or fashion.  Being "true" to myself is not always easy but it does help me sleep better at night and allows me to focus in better on what is really important.
All new elements and colors on my card today, pushing the computer, scanner, printer and camera to their limits as I break-in this new system.  Feeling blessed and inspired.  Hope your week happy, safe and productive, hugs

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Love the card, love that word. So happy I can leave a comment on a post...
Hugs
Carole