Friday, May 23, 2014

Flower Power



 Morning all, I am still not in sync with my blog postings but getting there.  Last week a neighbor let me capture a few photo images of his garden, not only wonderful flowers but some yummy veggies are growing there also.  I was fascinated with this yellow flower and decided I needed it in my stash of elements.  PhotoShop6, Silhouette Design Studio, Copic Markers were my supplies of choice.  It always seems to me as I pull a new element off the Cameo cutting mat that there must have been a bit of magic involved also.

I keep meaning to look this flower up as it is not one I am familiar with but the bees and butterflies love it. Hope your weekend is filled with a little magic and that you stay safe, hugs


2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oooooh its been so good catching up with some sandi posts! i have missed them! love this card and the muffin one is so cool and the fish one is just fab!!
hugest of hugs
Lou xxx

1CardCreator said...

Sweet flowers! ~Diane