Thursday, June 5, 2014

Everyday magic


Good Morning and Happy Thursday.  I love everyday magic, what is "Everyday Magic"? Those serendipitous moments when an object is found and sparks a design idea.  I was shopping with a friend, we were walking out of the store and there on the ground was one of those keys you find on the bottom of a tin can in order to open it. I reached down picked it up and put it in my pocket.  It finally made it to my scanner, I was not sure it would yield a scan that would enable me to turn it into an element for my cards, but it did.  The background was painted with acrylic directly onto my card blank, I then added a corner pocket to tuck the tag into,  photo corners by EKSuccess, word from a Tim Holtz packet, heart is just a line drawing - color by Copic markers.
Embracing my imperfections is my learning ground, it is where I do my hardest work and it is what makes me stronger, it is what hones my faith.  Hugs

No comments: