Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Sunrise on Loss

Last week a very dear friend passed, his wife is like a sister to me and this morning as I walked outside with my cup of coffee with feelings of loss and despair I was greeted with this sunrise.  For minutes I could not move and then realized I had to go get my camera, I did and began shooting.  So many times over the last year as I would sink into a tunnel of totally alone and sad, mother nature would rise to her highest and pull me up, to smile, appreciate and give thanks.  Today was no exception, I have spent half my day, printing and cutting to share this card with one of my dearest friends.  It seems like such a small sharing and yet maybe those are the ones that protect the heart and forge the sword.  May the force be with you today, may you reach out and touch someone, even if it is only yourself. Hugs

No comments: