Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Bucket of roses

"
Geeze, my eyes are tired, my brain has turned off and I am done for the day.  Trying this week to get some of my stuff to this lap top.  Finally figured out how to get my fonts over and moving some of my Silhouette Library - but it has proven to be a bear, lol.  The bucket was created using a citronella candle holder using photoshop and Silhouette Studio, The bee is from "Beatrix Pottter" series on Silhouette Libray.  Roses were photographed in our back yard, jute bow and polka dot background was printed directly to card stock using Silhouette Design Studio.  The white flower bouquet in background from a previous element created using SD.  Being joyous with spring has blessed me this year.  Hope your days are filled with hope, love and laughter, hugs.

No comments: