Friday, April 3, 2015

friday cat nip

Happy Friday and Pass Over.  Some of my life lately revolves around the cat "socks", he is a cuddler and yet on the other hand he is a scaredy cat.  He will only interact with my roommate and now me. He jumps at sounds, or things we carry out to the patio, it has been a challenge trying to figure him out.  It is like he is on mega doses of cat nip, lol.  So this card is dedicated to the beloved "Socks".
As I started writing out the things used to make this card, I sort of laughed, sometimes the simplest take the most time and tools.  PhotoshopCC, Silhouette Design Studio, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Pigment Pro 01 Pen, Epson Scan, Derwent Intense Ink Pencils, Pilot G-2 10 gel pen and 110# card stock from wal-mart.
I wish everyone a Happy Easter. may the bunny be with you, hugs

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Poor Socks... I have a distant cat, Yella Fella, that sleeps on my back porch, dines twice a day and yet he will more than likely hiss at me for no given reason. I tried to touch him once while he was eating and he ran away. I leave alone, talk to him sweetly and tell him oh how I wish I could be his friend. Sweetie Pie, the second porch cat, will let me pet and coo over her but she does not like to be held. I am thankful for my loving and sweet Riley cat who lives inside with me. Hope Socks lets you love him. Love the card.