Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Whoo, it is so hard to believe I have gone a month without posting, Life is crazy right now, but I have had some time to create and play with my camera, so it is good.  My roommate went up to the mountains yesterday and came back with this gorgeous bunch of Dogwood Blooms, this morning I could not wait to play with them.  I had a birthday card on my todo list, I paired the Dogwood up with a photograph I did early last month of some yummy daisies.
Using my PhotoShop and Silhouette DS I created the Dogwood element and then layered over my photograph.  Used a rub-on for the HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I love how the color came out on the Dogwood, I have been experimenting with a technique using my inktense pencils with my Neocolor II crayons, love, love, love the process and the results.


This is the beautiful spray of Dogwoods my roommate brought home yesterday, inspiration is one of the greatest gifts ever!

 Have great Monday, hugs

No comments: