Friday, October 16, 2015

Dolphin Play

Oh how I love the ocean and its' creatures.  I am working on some sketches of dolphins and oceans for a project I have been commissioned to do.  It is definitely a process in meditation for me.  As I work I can hear the waves in the background and the chatter of the dolphins, so I am transported in a sense to the ocean I so love.
The background and dolphin were done with NeoII crayons and pen, then finishing with some acrylic white for the splash at the tail as he comes out of the water.  The background is crumpled tin foil with the Design Masters "TintIt".  Hope your weekend is filled with magic and songs. Hugs

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

I love your dolphin card. The artwork is so fantastic that I can almost hear the waves. I was meant to live near the ocean I don't know what happened...
Hugs
Carole