Saturday, December 19, 2015

star flower giftie box



Well, I have to admit I have given my little star flower a work out this holiday season, but it has been a fun adventure working with it.  I needed a small giftie box and made a Christmas Tree using the flower,  Scanned it in and turned it into an element with my Silhouette Cameo.  The little star on top is also one of the flowers but just cut out from white card stock and then sprayrd with gold mist by Design Master.  The trunk extends over the side to create a closure for the box, more for looks as the end tucks inside to close.  I then cut out some tiny snow flakes and done.  The project was a little time consuming but once done it is now just a matter of pulling it up on the Cameo and cutting pieces out.  My little miracle tool.  Happy Holidays one and all.


Side view of box, hugs

No comments: