Monday, December 28, 2015

Gold Dust and Roses

A special birthday card.  All shimmery for a January birthday.  A new background from spray sheets and fun little wonky rose from my journal.  Getting ready to greet 2016 here with organization and clearing out of unneeded supplies to the storage area.  Great project for this cold and much prayed for wet weather we are having.  Hope your slip in 2016 is safe and smooth.  Hugs

Inside of above card.  One of the things I gave up for now due to space and time constraints were my stamps, boy it was a hard decision and they are still missed a year later.  When Silhouette came out with the Mint stamp maker my imagination went crazy, the size of the Mint and the stamps and the possibility of storing them in a small place made it impossible for me to resist, lol.  They were the bulk of my Christmas pressies to friends and I have done a few for me also.  The Jan. block is one I am having so much fun with, the rectangles are blank on the stamp which allows me to hand write the day number and year, making them ageless.  I will also use this stamp to mark the back of my art work to keep track of when I did what.  It made a special tag though for the inside of this birthday card.  Yeah, Silhouette another "Oh how did I live without this?" product.  hugs

No comments: