Sunday, May 29, 2016

7 pocket file with base

 I had a pocket file I turned into a dimension pocket approx., 1/2", then created a base for them, added some of my background design paper and a little decorative piece for the base.  I cut two of the pockets front and back in a cream, the same for the base and then the other 5 pockets in black.  The decorative background is on the front and back of each pocket
 full frontal view, you are able to see the little blue glass feet on the bottom of the base.
side view

overhead view of the boxes, great for messages, coupons, etc.   Design created with my Silhouette Cameo, gotta love the Cameo.  
Hugs and Happy Memorial Weekend to everyone, we went to the National Cemetery outside of Dixon this morning, what a beautiful job they have done.  Be safe and celebrate, hugs

No comments: