Monday, May 16, 2016

Bunny Birthday Tag

a
I used some new product and technique for this tag, will have to play more with it, cause I really liked it.  I used one of my Mint Stamps for the tag first on buff card cover first, I then applied a layer of Golden Gel Medium "Matt" and let it dry completely.  Then I wrote in the mo., day., and because with a black gel pen.  When that was all done I began rubbing in color with the Tim Holtz "Distress Crayons".  I love the way the gel medium took the color.  I added the bunny with cotton tail, photo corners and black background and added some black and white baker's twine - done.

This is just for fun, spring has arrived in our back yard with color and vibrancy.  The blooms are huge as a result of our El Nino rain and now that it is warming up, the cat is in heaven.  He literally throws himself to the pavement belly up and purrs with delight.  He is always an entertainer but the last couple of weeks, he is a Clown.  We have a screen on the patio and the wind was blowing it back and forth causing the light to move and wiggle, it caught his attention and he couldn't quit bear to get up and pursue it but batted at it from his position on his back, LOL.  Have a great week.


No comments: