Sunday, June 30, 2013

Romp in the snow

Last week I went with a friend to lunch, the restaurant is next door to JoAnns, in order to walk off some lunch we went in for a look around.  I love this Tim Holtz die but not enough to pay full price, JoAnns had them for 40% off, so I took it home.  I cut the deer from Italian wrapping paper I found on my excursion to San Francisco last month.  The background is a tissue I printed a snow scene on. Love the fun of it.  Trying to stay cool here it was a doozy yesterday.  Hope everyone has a nice Sunday, hugs

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful die, love the movement in the deer. Made a beautiful card too, hope you get cool and rain there! ~Diane

Bonnie said...

I have a similar die that I have yet to use. I really like the Italian wrapping paper you used! I like trying to make scenes on my cards and you have captured a beautiful one here, love it!

Christy said...

Beautiful Sandi! I love it! Hugs