Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Happy Birthday

Morning everyone, already week 1/2 over and fine with me, I feel like I have been dodging land mines all week, just little life things, all printer ink carts ran out at the same time.  TV Dish Transmitter went out and was down for 48hrs., not so bad in my book but dh was pacing, yep pacing and just in my hair for two days, it is fixed, whew! So today may be rolling along pretty nicely, we are overcast which brings the temps to a manageable level.
Madison over at Funky Cards has her August call up asking for Birthday Cards for a woman's shelter, it always helps to ground me to share and think of someone else when I become a little too fixated on what is going on in my life.
So these are what I am putting together today, the background is a gelli pull, the photo corners (oh my goodness I forgot how much I love these) are by Cuttlebug, misc ribbon and the little bird in a nest on a limb, a few of my line drawings pulled together on a sentiment block, a fat lil blue bird with birthday wishes, fun fun fun, hope everyone has a great day, hugs

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you are having a tough week...hope things are getting better! Beautiful card...love the background.

Bonnie said...

Those corners are lovely, really give the card a finishing feminine touch

DonnaMundinger said...

Such an adorable birdie and fab background. And the corners are beyond beautiful. Anyone would be thrilled to receive this. xxD