Thursday, August 21, 2014

newsprint as gift wrap

Being faced with the need for some gift wrap paper and unable to find anything that worked for me in my stash, no time to run out for some, left me with the only option of  figuring out an alternative.  Newsprint is definitely a staple of my studio, not only do I use it as spray sheets but it also comes in handy so often for other needs.  It was the perfect size, so I gathered, Dylusion Inks, Tim Holtz distress Inks, stamp pads and stamps, some brushes and stencils and set to play.  This will not only work as my gift wrap but will also work as a card background at some point.  I love newsprint but even more I love playing with the toys.  Have a wonderful day and move joyously into your weekend. Hugs


the gift is ready to go.

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Great idea Sandi, looks beautiful! ~Diane

Bonnie said...

Love it,I would never have guessed it was newspsper

Janice Kay Schaub said...

That is just beautiful. I love the colours. What a great idea
Janice