Friday, February 27, 2015

journal page

My goal this week, sticking my feet in the water, reacquainting with photoshop and doing some journaling and catching up in general.  A little bit of a challenge but enjoying the process.  This was done with sketchbook, my camera, that beautiful tuxedo cat is "Socks", he belongs to my roommate, a feral cat that adopted roommate and eventually took a shine to me, hurray, he will not associate with any other humans and we are convinced he understands english, lol.  The measuring strip was scanned in from an antique tape measurer, the ledger paper from a pad back in the 70's.  It has been a good week with wonderful full nights of sleep.  We are looking for a little rain this weekend, I love creating on a rainy day.  Hugs

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great journal page, Sandi! Love how you combine your photography with your crafting. That Socks is quite the handsome guy. xxD