Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sweet simplicity of Kitchen Vintage

 A few months ago while putting some pans away in my roommates garage I spied a vintage "Mix Master" and thought hmmmm.  Last month I found a recipe for some Siracha Honey Butter and could not resist the temptation to try it out, it was a huge success and I have been keeping a crock of it in the refrigerator ever since.  I decided though if I am going to make this on a consistent basis I was going to need a little more arm power.  So I asked my roommate if the mixer worked and we pulled it into the kitchen plugged it in and sure enough, it is perfect for the job.  Above is the crock of blended butter and some jalapeno cornbread muffins to spread it on, yummmmmm.
I am a lover of the old and vintage, even more so now!  I think that it is the simplicity of it, it just mixes, nothing hidden to remember you just plug it in, set the bowl on the turntable turn the knob and away it goes.
Hope everyone has a sweet and simple transition into the weekend. Hugs

No comments: