Monday, January 11, 2016

Paris Time

A smidgen of play time this morning.  I wanted a thank you card for a friend who recently went to Europe and took some photos with me in mind.  This weekend while knee deep in a project, I notice I had a heavily distressed cutting mat and then wondered if I could do a background by applying some distress stain and then transferring it to card stock.  I used Ranger Peacock blue, Spun sugar and Vintage photo.  I am missing my gelli plate, but no where here for my paints, I really do like the way it turned out.  This morning I did a Silhouette Mint Stamp with a clock face and the rest just sort of happened.  I printed out the background twice cut 2 squares from the second one to write paris time with some splat and stamped a white cardstock circle with my clock stamp and wrote "Viva la france.  That is all the play for today, I must now get my nose to the grindstone.  Have a good one, hugs

No comments: