Monday, February 29, 2016

clear library pockets using heavy sheet protectors

okay I am seriously lovin these.  I have been playing with the fuse and wondered the other day if my silhouette would cut out a library pocket from one of my heavy duty sheet protectors, so set a mini one up on my Cameo and separated the sheet protector to yield two sheets instead of one 8 1/2 X 11" pocket, popped it on my mat and sent it to cut and it cut like butter.  The trick to this is when you get ready to fuse it together you are going to fuse from the bottom up and over the little tabs you would normally fold to create the pocket because the Fuse closes it for you, when you are done just cut the tabs off close to the side but being careful not to cut any of the fused area.  Then add a regular or decorative clip to the back and you are ready to go.  I chose to use one as a directive word for my day in my planner, my brain is still thinking up ideas to use this with, they are endless.  The over all size of this mini clear pocket when completed is 1 1/2 X 2".

Here is the pocket without the word directive inside.

No comments: