Thursday, March 3, 2016

Seriously cute pocket

 I am still on my pocket craze, this pocket is a little bigger over all dimension with the flap closed is approximately 2 1/2 x 3" with the flap open it is 2 1/2 x 4".  I used a non-glare sheet protector for this one.  A new background paper and washi tape.  I laid two layers of tape down on the bottom top opening of the pocket, then with the cutting element cut a tab shape so that the flap would tuck behind it to close.  Two holes on the top flap for the twine to tie for decoration.
The tabbed flap is move visible in this shot and the insert card has been removed.  The stake is explained below.

I fused a bracket to the back of the pocket so that I could insert a large paperclip or the appetizer fork (I painted black), this makes the pocket much more versatile.  It can be clipped to a card, journal page or a mini gift bag or use the fork to add to a container of flowers, or anything else that comes to mind.

Here is the pocket clipped to a mini bag.

here it is using the fork attached to a little jelly jar.  The bee is my emoji for this year, to remind me to stay on track and keep focused, rofl, a 24/7 job.  Have a great Thursday, hugs

No comments: