Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Three Tier Pagoda Box

I have always been fascinated with Pagodas, maybe in another life I lived in one.  I also adore the season of the Cherry Blossom and decided I wanted to match them up.  I created the 3 tier pagoda box with my Silhouette Design Software, then went to work drawing a coloring (NeoII Crayons) a cherry blossom, then the Silhouette to turn it into an element.  I used one of my favorite dragon flies and bees, a branch and put a knob on the top and some bakers string.  Used one of my gellie pull backgrounds and it is done.  So much fun to collect words or stuff with Hershey kisses.  

Side view

These are the boxes separated.  Oh boy, so much fun.  Over all dimensions are approx. 5"tall, 3 1/2" wide and 2 1/2" deep.  Happy Tuesday, hugs

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Whoa...this is one of those WOW things you do with paper. I love the design, the style, the flowers rock.
Great stuff, my friend.
Carole