Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A2 Card File or Not

I found this file from Lori Whitlock on the Silhouette Library and was intrigued immediately.  These are perfect for A2 cards and envelopes,  The base holds the four files neatly together.   I could not help but think these would also work for other things, like the counter top of the kitchen, coupons, pens, the magnifying glass and note pads.  So I went to work and did one for my roommate.  He is a fisherman, so it had to be a fishing theme.  I found these great elements also in the Silhouette Library.
The bases were cut from heavy card stock (Recollections) from Michaels, 110#.  When adhering them together I used "The Ultimate" by Crafter's Pick, it does not buckle the card stock, because it has less water content, other than that I would suggest a dry adhesive.  The decorative backgrounds are from my design stash.

This is a view from the side, I love love love the old man fishing silhouette.  Happy Tuesday, hugs

No comments: