Monday, October 18, 2010

BBTB2-Challenge/Country Life

Happy Monday and time for our BBTB2 Challenge, we were asked to use the barn from Cricut cart "Country Life", I do not have that cart but I do have "My World" which has a barn so I created from that. I cannot remember when I have had so much fun creating a card, for some reason this whole card just tickled my funny box and I giggled through the entire process.  The barn and cow are from "My World", the sun is from "LIAB", the sky background was printed with the Imagine and "Best Friends" cart papers are by Cosmo Cricket. The bottom background paper by Imaginations "Meadow Study".  The banner on the barn was computer generated and attached with 2 black brads.  All coloring was done with Copic markers.  Hope you have a great week and "thanks for mozyn on to my here blog and yah'all come back now.", said, in my best Texas drawl.  Hugs

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the "California cows are happy cows"... Sounds like you are liking your imagine.

Carole Beath said...

I love your card and that sentiment ROCKS because I just know for sure Calif Cows are indeed happy cows.
Hugs
Carole

"Um Buggin" said...

Sandi, I had to giggle myself while reading your post. How creative is this card, and so darn cute! I see you incorporated your Imagine into it also. I'm so happy you are enjoying your new toy. Love it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

I always LOVED those commercials! Our best friends are from WI and her Mom always took issue. LOL This is soo stinkin' cute and I love your coloring. Still haven't gotten a chance to play with my Imagine...some day...xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! it's contagious...cause I read your sentiment and I could not stop giggling while I was reading the rest of the post! this is so stinkin' adorable! Fabulous! And you've got the new Imagine! How do you like it??
hugs, Sharon

**Treefrog** said...

(Giggle) Sandi I had a blast with this challenge too and so glad you got a giggle out of it I was hoping Y'all wouldn't hate me with this one, lol! I love your Callie happy cows (I'm originaly from there but now in KY and we have a couple of Very Happy cows here, especially when McCade treats them with apple slices, lol) I never realized there was a barn on My World, I have that cart and haven't used it in awhile.

((Hugs)) Theresa

GiuliaG. said...

Sandi, I love your card. Great job! You lucky girl...how do you like the Imagine?

A Little Time said...

Just incredible!! I'm giggling, too, a your happy cow. :) Thanks for making me smile. Love the coloring on this...you are a MASTER!

Jeri said...

What a fantastic banner you added to your barn. This card just made me chuckle out loud. Love it!