Monday, October 11, 2010

Doily Bookmark

I did not participate in the 3-D haunted house this week, I did not have the cart, but omg, if you love Halloween you have to check out the BBTB2 Challenge this week.  I have been playing with the large "Flower" around the page set and oh this bookmark takes just secs to do and is so sweet.  Here is the recipe.
1 4"X4" piece of cardstock
1 3/16" eyelet
Martha Stewart Lrg. Flower Around the page punch set

Punch around your 4"X4" square the cut it down the middle on the diagonal, I airbrushed one piece a darker pink, place one on top of the other a little off and secure with an eyelet, it is done.  Now go read a good book. Happy Monday, Hugs

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

I love this doily! I had to zoom in to see how it works, great idea! ~Diane

Kelly said...

Ooooh Sandi, what a gorgeous bookmark! I love the doily and the color you used.

DonnaMundinger said...

Wish I had time! LOL Lovely bookmark! xxD

Carole Beath said...

You are truly A Bookmark Queen, for sure, and each one is fantastic. Including this one. What a beauty.
Hugs
Carole

scraprageous said...

It has been forever since I have made this type of bookmark - I completely forgot about corner bookmarks. Yours is lovely (mine were always just envelope corners that were colored). Can't wait to make a pretty one :)