Friday, October 29, 2010

Star Gift Hang Tag - Smiley Cards

I was one of the very lucky people chosen t receive the first download of the Gypsy Cart Promotion (wow what a sharing 6 fonts) yesterday.  This morning I printed double sided from the Imagine and then cut out six of these cuties on 3" from my Gypsy on the Expression, to use as gift hang tags.  The punched snowflakes are from a MS punch.  "merry Christmas" is a "Hero Arts" stamp.
This is the inside, there is repositionable adhesive on the black ribbon at the top of the star, it really works and you cannot see it.  I use the "Repositonable Craft Stick" by Scotch.

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

these are cute...would be awesome for a little tree...hope ya having fun with your machine...hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

so cute Sandi,,, I would say you are definitely having fun with the imagine.

Kelly said...

Great tag Sandi! Love the design.