Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Graduate

This card is for an engineering grad student from Cal Poly.  It was really a fun card to make.  The papers used are from one of my favs, Graphic 45.  The stamped imaged are from Eco Green Stamps, "Steam Punk Accessories 1".  The banner is from the Tim Holtz  die "Tattered Banners" and the words were computer generated.  The screws in the corners are also from the Eco Green stamps.  Colors were done with Tim Holtz distressing inks and Copic markers.  Hope everyone has a great Saturday. Hugs

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an awesome card Sandi, I love the little screws in the corners , perfect touch . Hugs from ukiah

cheryl said...

oh this is one amazing card Hun just love this too bits,Hun love those screws,hugs Cherylxx

Carole Beath said...

what a wonderful card... just perfect for a graduate.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Very cool masculine grad card. My you've been busy! Me too, although not as much crafting as I'd like but I'm finally caught up with all of your beautiful work. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you are creating again xxD

1CardCreator said...

Great card for that Grad Sandi!