Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spray Sheet

I have been using a spray sheet for my journal page spraying, it is a pretty controlled spray.  I take my paper, in this case 5"X7" and draw an outline around it, I then run my re-positionable glue stick inside the outline, then I attach my journal page, this way it is not going to fly off or be sprayed underneath.  I have been changing the sheet about every 5 or 6 page, intermittently I also will spray an embellishment or two.  And every once in awhile the spray sheet will gift me with a surprise.  I especially liked this one, so I cut it out to 5"7" and then scanned and printed it out and used it in the journal.  Happy Saturday!, Hugs

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can see why u like this one, it's beautiful - I would have to say this is my favorite so far . You are so amazing with those copics... Have a great weekend Sandi.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That looks very cool, Sandi! Also looks like a lot of fun! TFS

Kelly said...

This turned out awesome. I can't wait to see the finished project.

DonnaMundinger said...

You couldn't have actually planned this if you tried. What serendipity, it's fabulous! xxD

Carole Beath said...

You are the Queen of Awesome Spray. this is wonderful.
Carole