Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big

One of the first things I played with yesterday was the postal/frame "texture fade" folder by sizzix, oh I love this and it will be one of my stand-ins.  I have so many ideas for this embossing folder, it looks good on either side.  I adore white on white and this Memory Box die "Branch" was made for this embossing folder, lol.  For the sentiment I took a 2" circle embossed just the bottom portion and distressed wtih Ranger Ink "Wild Honey" and "Vintage Photo", then stamped the sentiment from the "Flower Set" Tim Holtz clear stamps.  The butter fly is from Martha Stewart, 1/2 was embossed and distressed with "Wild Honey" and the other half was airbrushed with Dylusion Die "London Blue" and then I added a partial rub on from a Basic Grey rub-on and called it done.  Hope everyone is looking forward to the Memorial Day weekend, it is almost here, hugs

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Love this Sandi.I need to check out that embossing folder!One of my favourite sentiments too!
TFS.
Jayne x

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous Sandi, love the embossing so much!

Carole Beath said...

Fantastic.... I must go see the new embossing folders because I surely must be a stand in for Embossing Queen.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! Gorgeous! Love the pops of color with that fab folder! Looks like a "must have". Quit enabling! xxD

Kelly said...

GORGEOUS! I love the butterfly and the way it showcases the beautiful sentiment!That embossing folder is awesome and a definite "must have".

Bonnie said...

The embossing on white is beautiful, then the pops of colour...gorgeous!