Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Eye of Newt

Good Morning Peeps.  My mojo sings with excitement when it finds a new black and white.  I love the tailored, simple look of it.  Yesterday on the Silhouette Plus Forum, Lisa Barrie showed the cutest water bottle label with a tutorial on her blog, so I popped over to have a look.  She opened her file to the Chillingsworth Manor Elements, OMG, so I asked where she got them and she directed me to the Jessica Sprague web site, WELL, one of my new favorite places to haunt, what fun fun elements and papers to download, so I downloaded the "Chillingsworth Manor Paper pack, they are all gorgeous but this one was a gotta have.  I already had the Jennifer Wambach "bottle label" in my library and they married fabulously for this design.  I mean who doesn't want some "Eye of Newt" for Halloween?  The background card blank is chipboard, then a black mat, the ribbon I found at a local supplier.  Over all size is 6"X6".  Hope you have a fab day, hugs

3 comments:

Lisa Barrie said...

I'm so glad you found what you were looking for! Have fun!!I'm definitely going to be using this collection over and over. I can't wait to see what you make. Hugs, Lisa

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I agree Jessica is definitely a fun place to go... I have several classes I'm going to take them her if I can find time to do them. Super cute card.. I love black and white.. Hugs

Carole Beath said...

This card has a wonderful look about it..... a mixture of vintage, modern and Newt.
Love it.
Carole