Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Fun!

Happy Tuesday, I usually don't post this late in the day, my brain usually shuts down about 3pm, but I am still going strong and finished up this card, so thought I would share.

So, on to my card, I finished another Christmas card, the background paper was created using Silhouette Studio fill properties, the flourish tree is from the Silhouette Library, I took it and colored in with my Copic markers, then added all the polka dots, scanned the piece in and then treated it as a print and cut with my Cameo.  Merry Christmas done with one of my fonts and the Cameo.

Hope all is well with everyone in blog land, hugs

5 comments:

Glenda said...

Pretty! I do not know anything about the Silhouette, but I know your projects are always fabulous! Love the colors!
Have a great week!
Glenda

Glenda said...

Congrats on your win! So well deserved...your work is always fantastic!
Sorry I hit the post button too quickly on last post!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the win, Sandi! You are doing marvelous things with your Silhouette. It's all very inspirational! TFS!

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOHOO! Congrats on the win, Sandi! Great card, hun! You are soooo good with using ALL aspects of your machines! I need to come over the hill and let you give me a lesson! :) Love it!
hugs, Sharon

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm a sucker for checkerboard or harlequine and of couse the red sets it right off. Fabulous and congrats on the Papelitos win. xxD