Saturday, November 24, 2012

Snowflake Kisses

More play with PhotoShop, why?  When I do finally get my Bamboo Create Tablet, I want to only have one learning curve to process.  My skills with PhotoShop are soooo rusty, so just boning up with 1 morning exercise, each day.   I am still working with layers, so this is from Dawn Inskip's kit "Baby It's Cold Outside", I used her background paper and added the tag, then the snowflake, then I added an overlay "the 25) and gave it a little opacity.  Then brought in the sentiment.  I distressed the edges printed it out and then added a little DecoArt "Ice Crystal" Glamour Dust to the snowflake and under the "25".  The 3-d bow is from the Silhouette Library "Lori Whitlock".  I then mounted the block to a chipboard card blank.  Hopefully by January I will be ready to move on to brushes.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Hugs

4 comments:

mickeydee said...

Oh my goodness, these cards are beautiful. You always use such wonderful techniques. I consider myself a crafter, but, you my friend, are an artist. Stunning work each and every time!

Pinky Papercraft said...

A lovely card. Soft colours. Hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so agree with Mickeydee, you are definitely an artist, i so enjoy coming by to admire your beautiful work. hugs

Loopylou. said...

hiyah sandi
oh this is gorgeous hun, I love that sentiment
huge hugs Lou xxx