Good Morning all. This is the next to last post for The Project, the next one will be the completed card and getting it ready to ship to Los Angeles and then on to Britian. It is so hard to believe that I am going into week 3 of The Project, the card is now bound, the book binding tape did not work, all I had was 1/2" wide and I think 1" wide would have worked but it would have had to been ordered, so I went to plan B. The pockets are all secured and at the bottom it says, "Blessings for Malala" cut from dictionary paper. The project gets harder and harder to photograph and still give your some detail.
I have used layered ribbon and red line tape (a very strong double sided tape) to bind the card all together. There will still be some finishing touches on the binding.
I decided to add some metal photocorners on the outside edges, it serves two purposes, it helps to protect them from tearing, this card is apt to get some handling. Also I added a magnet to the corner and it gently snaps into place holding the card secure. Remember each of those 200 pockets will be carrying a message or 2 tucked inside. Now it is on to the part I love the most, all of the art for the card, so see you soon with the finished project. Have a great week and take care, hugs