Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Creating textures with tissue gelli pulls

I decided this morning to add one of my tissue gelli plate pulls to a sheet of patterned paper, wow, I just wish computers already had touch features, the finished paper feels like raw silk.  I adhered the tissue to the paper using Golden Soft Gel Medium.  I then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink.  If you use only acid free products for your pages, they do make acid free tissue paper, read the label closely, if it does not state that it is acid free then it is most likely not.  My gelli plate is an 8X10 but the big one is on my wish list, this page is 8 1/2 X 11.

close up showing the little nooks and crannies of the creases.  Hope everyone has a great mid-week, hugs

1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

Really beautiful. You are having way too much fun out there, dear friend! Always inspiring to see what new goodies you have created. hugs, eileen