Thursday, May 30, 2013

It was a perfect day

It truly was a perfect day in San Francisco yesterday, the weather was something you wanted to bottle up and bring home, the breeze off the Pacific, the smell of salt water, the skyline, the color, our first stop was Flax Art, oh my goodness, paper and toys galore, inspiration and graffiti that defies the imagination.
Flax is definitely a must see when you go to SFO.  We then went on to Dick Blick, again the senses are tickled, I have never seen so much Golden Product in one place ever.  I finally brought home some NeoII colors, a Montana marker and also picked up an Encaustic color block I have been wanting for a project.
Nothing like a day trip to adjust the attitude.  The icing on the cake was having Christy and her family sharing
it with me.  Have a great day, hugs

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

sounds like a totally awesome day sandi! i love the artists mode popping out the side of the building!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx