Monday, May 6, 2013

that wonderful feeling of completion

Morning peeps, well that wonderful feeling of completion is upon me.  I have 21 - 8X10 art journal pages all packed and ready to post this morning.  Wow, what a project, I had so much fun doing this swap and pulled out all my forgotten, unused tools and even picked up some new techniques along the way.  Since the first tissue pull on the Gelli Plate, this idea has been roaming around in my head but would not let myself play with it until the swap was done and packaged, so this morning after that last piece of tape went on the box I pulled out a piece of the pulled tissue and started playing.  Using the tissue as my background and then used one of my "nez leafs" as an element, quick and easy but I think it renders an elegant card.  So this one definitely goes in my bag of tricks.  I am giving myself permission to take a couple of days to get straight with myself, veg with a book, maybe a couple of black and white movies, no schedules, deadlines or emergencies looming on the horizon.  Hope everyone has a grand week, hugs

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Absolutely love it. Your nez leaf is amazing! hugs, eileen

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous piece Sandi, enjoy the rest! ~Diane