Monday, September 30, 2013

A Morning Exercise

On my list of things to try was working with printed words on tissue paper and then layered onto a tissue background.  It is definitely a to be continued project when I have some more time to play with it.  Some fun things I am sure can be done with this.  I love how the chandelier hangs from the star, the chandelier is a rub-on I think from a Tim Holtz package "Victorian".  Galileo is one of my heros and I love this quote from him in a letter while he was under house arrest, which by the way lasted more than half his lifetime.  One of his earlier observations was a swinging chandelier while he was in medical school, which led to his theory of the motion of bodies.  I feel his frustration and the immense twinkling of his brilliance in this quote.  I hope all your observations this week are happy ones, carry on, hugs

No comments: