Sunday, September 22, 2013

Calm

My digi pages have been far and few between.  This one bubbled up yesterday and demanded to be heard. I am so glad I challenged myself to do the Art Journal Caravan, it gives me focus and inspiration when I am in a place I cannot seem to get out of.  I have been totally viewed into my goal of getting everything ready for the boutique in November and as the time line grows nearer I push and push and forget that I have to mellow out, chill, eat, sleep and just walk away from it every so often.  The background for this is one of my spray sheets, it is kissed with my coffee mug rings which I enhanced with a micron .005 pen, my raven is partially painted with copic markers.  As I was working on this we had a storm move in with huge black clouds full with thunder rumblings and lightning and then it rained like crazy, this morning we have clear star laden skies and the promise of a true fall day and I am back on calm, focus and determination, have a great Sunday, hugs

No comments: