Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kitty Birthday - A Shape Card

I had a couple of personal birthdays to get off my table and out of my head, so made that my project for today.  This is for a sweetie little girl whose birthday is right before Halloween, so wanted to do a Halloweenish card but not a scary one and one that was specific for birthday.  I took my kitty element to make the shape card using my Cameo, the front side I used some background paper from "The Paper Studio, then cut the kitty out in full and adhered to at the back by the tail to the front.  When creating the card, I created the kitty on the shape portion with an offset, so when it cuts the card there is a hole in the partial kitty figure, you can probably understand better by looking at the inside of the card below, so the kitty is hallowed in orange on the front and white on the inside but not connected, the entire figure of the kitty is attached with a pop dot so it stands a little out from the shadow on the out side and is a little inside the shadow inside the card.  I used some of my sparkly stars and "Happy Birthday" stamp is by "Rubber Stamps of America", lol, a really old stamp.
this is the inside, Happy Tuesday to everyone, hugs

No comments: