Monday, November 18, 2013

Snow

It is so easy to love snow when you do not live in it, lol.  I can be up in Tahoe in about 1 1/2 hours and when it gets overwhelming, come home, so I love it.  One of my goals for the rest of the year is to work with Sketchbook Pro for at least an hour a day, whenever possible.  Skier was done this morning and holly and snow flakes are from a previous work out.  All images were hand colored using Copic markers and Inktense Pencils, I love how the two work together, I first lay in my copic color and then Inktense and blend with my watercolor brush.  Snow is an old old old rub-on, another of my goals to use up some of the rub-ons, there are a bizillion in my stash.  Hope everyone stays warm and cozy this beautiful Monday, hugs

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

yeah, I'm with you on the snow. Think I miss it until I think of brushing off the car and driving in it. Wish I could be transported to Tahoe and dropped in by parachute. LOL Love your skier! xxD