Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Another Wedding Card


Happy Wednesday, I don't usually lift projects, this one is pretty close, so I decided to give Shelley over at Artful Achievements a call out. She used most of my favorite embossing folders and I just loved her sketch and her Tilda is awesome.  One of my favorite things about Blogging is the inspiration from all the so many talented people, what a blessing. I was mulling over another wedding card and it just popped into place as soon as I saw her card.  I used totally white on white and a couple of touches of black and the gold of the rings.  The sentiment is from the fabulous Barbara Williams you may find her collection at http://www.cuddlybuddly.com/.  I always keep wedding rings on hand and I think these are from The Dollar Store.  The flowers are Prima and then added some pearls.  All the embossing folders used were Cuttlebug except for the square which is from QK.



6 comments:

Carole Beath said...

this is so so elegant, it makes me gasp.... just beautiful.
Carole

1CardCreator said...

Lovely card, love all the embossing!

Shelley said...

Sandi, so thrilled that this card inspired you.
Love your card,just perfect for a wedding.
Thanks for the shout out!
hugs Shelley

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, it's beautiful Sandie, I love white on white

"Um Buggin" said...

Hello Sandi! So glad to see you are back crafting again. This w/white wedding card is so elegant. I love how you used the different folders.
Looking forward to seeing more.

Lillie

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOhhh!!! The white on white is breathtaking! Fabulous! xxD