Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Smashbook pages and cover

Here is the cover to my version of a Smashbook, it is a store bought mini journal overall size is 4"X6", it has 150 pages and I will divide it into 6 sections, Nature, color, ribbon, friends, stamps and paper.  These are the main categories from which I take inspiration.  Then I will see if I am up for another one, lol.


cover


I decided I wanted to number the pages, font is a small Spellbinder's, The fern and rose petal are encased in a clear trading card holder, the photo corner EKSuccess, the Natuare tag is computer generated.  The Nature tab is from "Ivory Bits" Alonzo's Kitchen. The stamped dragonfly image is from Stampers Anonymous.

2 comments:

Carole Beath said...

Whoa...... this is absolutely fantastic. I love it.... what a beautiful cover and the papers are perfect.
Hugs
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous start too your book. Love the dragonfly. xxD